Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Rhein, Bacharach & Team Morning Hike

We had a long travel day yesterday.  Two trains to Koblenz, cabs to the waterfront, and then a 4.5 hour boat ride up the Rhein to Bacharach.  And when you go up the Rhein you are traveling south as it is one of the only rivers in the Northern Hemisphere that flows north.  We had a wonderful dinner at our hotel and this morning we are getting ready for our Rudesheim - Assmannshausen hike.  A few of us got an early start... 6am!  Team Morning Hike!  We were rewarded with a fabulous breakfast at the hotel.





1 comment:

  1. Hello everybody, i am Malissa Lucas from Connecticut, USA; God has bless me with two kids and a lovely husband, I promise to share this because of God favor in my life, 2 months ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 2,000USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to Carlos Loan Company, she said she was given 52,000.00USD by Mr. Carlos Stev, so I decided to contact them using the below email: { carlos_stev@yahoo.co.uk } ... And to my greatest surprise i got my loan of 96,000.00USD... So if you are really in need of a loan, i would advise you to contact Carlos Stev because he has changed the life of me and my family... And i believe he can do thesame for you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete