Sunday, May 4, 2014

Safe & Sound in Paderborn

I forgot to take any photos to prove it, but we have arrived safe and sound in Paderborn and have cchecked in and got settled at our hotel.  It is a new location for us, so it was a new experience for everyone including me.  We went to Paderborn's Fruehlings Fest (Spring Festival) and had a nice dinner while roaming around the festival.  The group is playing cards and relaxing tonight as we start the Global Negotiation course early tomorrow (one day this week, all of next week is the course).

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic trip!! I am sure they are all enjoying and learning a lot! Thanks for the post - it is a great way to see what they are up to!
    Robyn Yarmak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everybody, i am Malissa Lucas from Connecticut, USA; God has bless me with two kids and a lovely husband, I promise to share this because of God favor in my life, 2 months ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 2,000USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to Carlos Loan Company, she said she was given 52,000.00USD by Mr. Carlos Stev, so I decided to contact them using the below email: { carlos_stev@yahoo.co.uk } ... And to my greatest surprise i got my loan of 96,000.00USD... So if you are really in need of a loan, i would advise you to contact Carlos Stev because he has changed the life of me and my family... And i believe he can do thesame for you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete