Friday, May 10, 2013

Catching Up... Paderborn & the Rhein

Catching up since I have been traveling on the Rhein and it has been hard to carve time out to update the blog.  So here are the last few days in pictures...

The winning case competition team at Uni Paderborn with me & Dr. Andreas Eggert on either side.

My daughter at the Deutsche Eck in Koblenz

The SBM crew representing Coyote who generously gave us scholarship money for the trip

Bacharach on the Rhein - it really is picture perfect

The group in Bingen waiting for the Ferry to Rudesheim

The group at the Neiderwald Denkmal above Rudesheim
Hiking on the Rheinsteig trail along the Rhein

One of the many picture perfect sights in Bacharach
 
The view down onto Bacharach during my morning hike

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos...and I love the smiling faces.

    ReplyDelete